Friday

Amy's New Blanket

I just wanted to share pictures of Amy's newest blanket because it turned out so dang cute! No, I did not make this myself. A few weeks back our RS had an activity where you were supposed to come up with a service to auction off and when you got there, you were given pretend money based on things that applied to you such as you read your scriptures or you had started your Christmas shopping, etc. My service was a birthday cake, hence one of the three I did this week.

That night I bought some babysitting from one person and a custom flannel baby blanket from someone else. I finally called and told her I would love baby blue and black, but any girly assortment of patterns and colors would be fine. And this is what I picked up today. I just love it!! You rarely see this color combo in girls clothes, but it is my favorite! And, it is nice and big to keep her warm all winter long - yay!!

2 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

That is very cute. And I like the idea for RS. Sounds like a fun one!

Tenika Dennis said...

Very Cute!