Friday

Splash Park

Yesterday my friend and I decided it was about time we took the kids to the Rexburg splash park. I told Sam he could go if he laid down to rest for a few minutes and promised I would come lie down with him after I fed Amy real quick. 10 minutes later I came in to find him like this.


Amy ready to go swimming for the first time. She didn't really swim, I just kind of dipped her feet in the water, but she seemed to like it ok. This swimming suit is the one I wore when I was a baby and my family went to Lake Powell in Utah, so it was fun to put it on Amy.


I was trying my darndest to capture her pretty smiles that have become more abundant lately. I think I will try when Daddy is home because she always smiles lots for him. A Daddy's girl already!

Riding on the carousel before going to the splash park.

Johnny and his beautiful blue eyes.

Lilly wasn't really in the mood for pictures

It was the perfect day to go to the splash park with it being comfortably warm with a slight breeze.





The kiddos all done with swimming, but had lots of fun. Sam and Josh will be doing swimming lessons together in about a week - it will be cute to watch!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Baby bathing suits?! I wish I could find one for Jamison! Amy looks adorable, even if she isn't smiling. And I love how Sammy is sleeping! Too cute.