Sunday

Heise + Mom's Birthday

We got to celebrate my Mom's birthday during the reunion, which was awesome!! The cake did NOT turn out how I wanted it to at all, but it is the thought that counts and I figure there are alot more disasters to be had before I get great cakes every time. Corinne did the cake again and we had a yummy devil's food with buttermilk and white chocolate frosting. I did pastel green, blue and pink flowers, but forgot about them in the back window of the car and so the colors faded out, so that is why it is so bland. I can certainly tell you I won't be forgetting about that again anytime soon!

For my mom's birthday we went to Heise to enjoy the water in a different way. Here are the loads of pictures we got from the fun day we had there with the pool, waterslide and warm spring pool. Above is my mom going down the water slide - I think she had fun!

Natalie

Robert with Sam

Matt

Amy snoozing away. She did great just chillin while we swam.

Enjoying the warm pool and shade that came with it.


Mom and Dad

Opa with the girls

Ben, Corinne and Caleb

April and Thomas - he honestly fell asleep while swimming, it was too funny!

Opa and Lucy

Daniel

Ben and Karalie

April

Ben and Camilla

2 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

I thought the cake was beautiful! Even with faded color!

Tenika Dennis said...

Amy's car seat is so cute! (and I thought the cake looked great)