Monday

Trying to Pass the Time

So the days seem to be getting longer and longer as we wait for our little one to arrive. Today was one of those days. It doesn't help that Daddy has been working long hours, either. So today after doing almost all the usual entertaining activities (digging in the dirt, riding bike outside, reading books, etc) we decided to pick some of the larger rocks from our yard and paint them.

And instead of just letting Sam have at it, I decided to get in on the action as well. (I needed something to occupy my mind as well) It turned out to be quite fun and Sam loved it!



And as is usual with young kids, the paints ended up all mixed together and the rocks were mainly black with hints of color swirled throughout. For those who don't know, if we don't have the baby by Thursday we will most likely be having her via scheduled C-section. Have another dr. appointment tomorrow, so we will update you with the definite plans then.

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

The end of the pregnancy is always the hardest... but you are almost done. I like the rock painting idea. I will have to try it ;)

Ashlee said...

I keep checking your blog to make sure I haven't missed your text message or call telling me that you've had her! Hang in there!!

Ashlee S.