Wednesday

Lessons Learned

Here are the latest pictures of our little gal. We got her all dolled up for some visitors yesterday and I just couldn't resist a picture of how sweet and content she was in the bouncey seat.

So my last post I mentioned how I had forgotten how many diapers you can go through with a newborn. Our next lesson learned is how essential it is going to be to develop my skills of doing things one-handed. It was quite the funny sight yesterday as I was trying to pour Sam some cereal from a bag while holding little Amy at the same time! We are all continuing to adjust to the new normal fairly well and went for our first family walk last night. It was just down the street since Mommy is still recovering, but it was good to get out and to do something together as a family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie, and welcome back to the world of diapers.

Julie Barnes said...

one handed is the hardest... :) what a great skill

Kelly said...

Congratulations on the beautiful new baby Christine! She is perfect. Good luck with doing stuff one handed. I suggest the Maya Wrap. It saved me with baby number 5 in Korea. No even paved roads for a stroller. All the military moms had them. Look it up online. Best one out there! Best wishes!

Unknown said...

congrats on the new addition!! She is beautiful.