Thursday

Reassured

So things with the house have been progressing slowly, but surely. But we have bumped into a few things along the way - mainly the builder being hard to work with and it has been causing me some stress. That with being pregnant (meaning super emotional) and struggling with Sam (again!) got to me Tuesday night and we had a Sam-and-Daddy-leave-Mommy-alone kind of night.
When Robert got home last night, he told me the house was open and we could go walk through if we wanted and why don't we got out for dinner and then go looking at stuff for the house afterwards? After all the hassle I have been through the last week or so, it was so reassuring to walk through what will be MY home soon and to see again the rooms we will be filling and to talk about our plans for the different areas. It really helped me to know that even though all of this is tough right now, very soon it will all be over and it will all be VERY worth it!
I couldn't help but think of how this can relate to our life in some ways. At times it gets tough and we think it just isn't worth all the hassle anymore, but then we go to church, or the temple, or witness an event like a wedding or birth and we are reminded of what is waiting for us at the end and that it will all be worth it. Just some food for thought today, hope you enjoy yours!

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I needed this, thanks for sharing. :)

c a n d a c e said...

Very insightful, sis. I love it.