Wednesday

News of the Week

So no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get a good picture of Sam's latest injury, so you will just have to imagine it with me. Yesterday I was cleaning the fridge in preparation of our moving and Sam was playing in the living room. As most of you can guess, this resulted in something happening and I will never know what, but Sam came to me crying and bleeding all over the place. He had fallen off something onto something else and cut his bottom lip. The bleeding stopped in no time and he was settled down with a movie until lunchtime. But as I was putting him down for his nap, I noticed that he not only cut his lip, but the gums above two of his top teeth were also cut, the poor kid! I ran him in to the dentist to make sure there wasn't anything we could do and was told to wait it out and see what happens.
Our other news for the week as you might assume has to do with the house. We got an e-mail last night saying we could do the final walk through with the builder this afternoon!! We don't know for sure when we will be closing, we will probably discuss it at the walk through today, but everything is in order at the bank, so hopefully Thursday or Friday. Our fridge doesn't come until next Thursday, so we won't be moving in until next weekend, but we will start bringing things over to make moving day less stressful. I will bring the camera and take more pictures and try to remember the things I forgot last time (like the front of the house and the front room)

No comments: