Thursday

Our New Mailbox?

So one of the many things I am looking forward to with buying a brand new house is we get to choose our own mailbox! After checking out Home Depot, I decided to hop online to see what is available that way (although I don't really care for shopping online because you never really know quite what you are getting, but I'm learning to like it) and found this one-of-a-kind! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it! I mean, we've all seen the bass fish and little model houses or barns, but a shotgun shell?! I told Robert I had found his dream mailbox and when he came home and saw the picture, he started to go buy the dang thing! I'm not sure how I feel about this for our mailbox. On one hand, yes it would be funny and unique, but on the other hand....I just don't know if that is the first impression I want people to get when they come to our house. What do you all think??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Speechless!!

Steph said...

That is hilarious!!! You know Uncle Reeve would do it, too!! :)

c a n d a c e said...

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!