Tuesday

Appliances

If you would like to see how completely spoiled I've been (besides getting a new house), check out the appliances we got for the house tonight:
Kenmore 24" dishwasher - Model # 13449

Kenmore french door, bottom freezer fridge - Model # 71609

And my favorite: the Kenmore dual fuel range - Model # 78509

*Note* if you go to the Sears website to look at these, don't judge us by the price listed; we didn't pay the listed price for every item. We also bought a Kenmore over-the-range microwave, but it wasn't anything fancy so I didn't list it, but my kitchen will definitely be a wonderful place for me to hang out now!!!

5 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Congrats! It is so fun to get new kitchen stuff!!! I am so happy for you and our family!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!

Ben & Carli said...

They look lovely. They will be so wonderful in your new house, I am so excited for you.

Leslie said...

They look great!! I especially love the French doors on the fridge. Good for you!

Tanya Layne said...

Looks like a great place to bake more fantastic cakes! Sure hope the family is well and that the new house is everything you've dreamed!
~Tanya