Tuesday

My Reminder

I just wanted to post about my sweet little guy, who just keeps growing so much every day. He is what keeps me going many days and he is my reminder of why I go through the things I do (most of you know what I mean by saying this). I went to buy him some new summer clothes the other day and decided I would need to buy 3T just to make sure they lasted him through the whole summer and he isn't even two and a half yet! Where does the time go?
And, we had to share a little story from last night. The reason Sam is turned away from the camera is to show off his shiner on his cheek. He was so excited that I said he could watch "Up" that he tripped over his feet on the way over and hit the DVD tower at just the right angle that he hit his forehead just above the eyebrow and his cheek, giving him bruises in both spots! He's a tough kid, though and bounced right back after a little cuddling with Mommy.

1 comment:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

He is to cute! And I agree time flies, but only when you don't want it to!