Tuesday

Revenge is Sweet

So a few of Sammy's latest endeavors for those of you who are interested: playing with this fleece blanket and dragging it everywhere and.........playing in his poop. My parents are laughing heavily right now because that is exactly what I did when I was little. There are stories (of which we will never know the full truthfulness of) of me getting out of pinned cloth diapers and smearing my mud all over myself, walls and my crib. Today for the first time, I let Sammy out of his room following a nap to discover a not-so-pleasant smell. He had stuck his hand in his diaper and shared the rewards with his t-shirt. Thank goodness there were no walls involved - yet. I really hope it doesn't get really bad, but if it does, I will just remind myself that if my parents got their revenge, so will I!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

A few weeks ago, we had a similar story. We were all riding in the car when Ellie asked from the back of the van, "Mom, what did you give Gracie to eat, it's all over her?" I reply, "I didn't give her anything. What does she have?" Ellie does a little investigating, "Mom, she is eating her poop!!!" "No,she isn't?" "Yes, she really is!! She is getting out of her diaper and eating it!!"

And that is the time my daughter ate her own poop.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Rebecca went through a VERY long phase where she loved to 'paint' everything. So gross and smelly. Good luck.

Stacy Smith said...

I was just going to leave a comment of "Oh gross", then I read Kayla's little comment and I'm thinking that a dirty t-shirt may not be the worst thing.

Good luck to you both, and might I suggest onsies that are duct taped on.

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

LOL! I hate those days!!! To me that is the worst thing to clean up! Good luck!

c a n d a c e said...

Hey Sis- Remember when we had to duct tape Daniel in his clothes?! bahaha And yes, this is SO your revenge- you little "painter" you!

Love you Chrissy! :)

Leslie said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
giggle, guffaw, snort, roar, tee hee, lol, and snicker Ah, yes the sweet sound of revenge!! :)

I suggest duct tape - good one Stace! - rubber gloves for the clean up and a sense of humor. Remember, you're a nurse - you can handle this!

I love you and that smelly, but adorable little man! Love, Mom