Wednesday

I Did It!

So it actually happened yesterday, but I didn't want to freak my friend out by taking pictures of canning and I couldn't take these babies home until today. I guess you aren't supposed to move or disturb the cans for 24 hours so the seal sets just right, so here is the picture of my first ever canned goods (tomatoes if you couldn't tell). I am so proud of myself! Well, I guess I should note that my friend, Katie, did alot of the work and I watched and learned, but I am still proud that I am putting myself out there trying new things and asking for help. These have been especially hard for me since Kaylie died. Hope you all are enjoying the little bit of summer we have left!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It's really good that you are getting yourself out there and doing stuff that you love, especially after a life changing experience like you had. I have been trying to do stuff that makes me happier and stuff just for me, and scrapbooking is my thing right now. I love it!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Good for you! They look great!

Maples Family!! said...

OH they look SOO good!! Nice job! What a great storage you have

Steph said...

WTG, Christine! I'm so proud of you!

Leslie said...

They look delicious, Christine! Good for you! You are awesome!