Tuesday

Tommy the Turtle

First we had Freddy the Fish & now we have Tommy the Turtle Yes, we got a turtle for Sam, but not a real one. We got him this turtle sandbox at a garage sale on Saturday for only 5 bucks! I went across the street to get a few groceries from Walmart to see that they are charging $50 for the same thing. It was only a bit dirty from having had sand in it. Talk about a fantastic find! So after we had dinner with our friends in Sugar City (just north of Rexburg) we stopped by the sand dunes and helped ourselves to some free, clean sand.
As you can see in the pictures, Sammy loves it already and I love having something he can do outside while I work on the garden or while I do the cleaning inside. Even though summer is almost over, this will be a great thing to have around for years and kids to come.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute, Christine!

Team Skousen said...

What a great find! Score! I love his hair by the way...very fashion forward :)