Thursday

Finding Daddy's Nose

So the other day, I just decided I would start teaching Sammy "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and he picked it up right away! Really, I should start thinking of these things sooner; he'd learn alot faster if Mom could think faster :) So now he has had a fascination with noses and can even say it. Tonight when we kneeled down for family prayer, he couldn't stop grabbing Daddy's nose, so I had to grab the camera and show you all how darn cute this little guy is getting. His laugh is so infectious and he brings so much fun to our home, I don't know what we'd do without our Sammy.

6 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Oh that is such a cute video! He is getting so big!

Julie Barnes said...

Oh man, that is SO CUTE!! I love his laugh!!1

Team Skousen said...

HAhaha that is too cute!!! I love how he listens to your directions too. Such a good little boy!

Unknown said...

Awe so so so cute. He is looking taller too.

Steph said...

What a sweetie!! He's so cute!! Keep those videos comin'!!

Leslie said...

This is so precious!! We have watched it over and over. Sammy is so adorable. Give him lots of kisses from Oma! :)