Saturday

Sammy's Room

This was way too cute not to share. Everyone has heard about Sam's love for books and reading, which has actually increased lately (he makes me read the same two books over and over and over again, despite having two dozen others to choose from). While I was uploading the pictures below, I heard him really talking away to himself, so I sneek a peek and what is he doing? He is reading to himself in his new little bed! What a precious sight! We may have to let him move to his new bed, even if Mommy isn't ready for it! :)
So I have been talking and talking about Sammy's room and how we were going to change it from a baby's room to a little boy's room and it has finally happened (well, now everything is ready for it to happen, as soon as Mommy is brave enough to transition from crib to toddler bed)

Sammy loves his Cars toddler bed already and the freedom it provides.
Showing us how it will work when in its full usefulness.
And these are the two posters we got with the toddler bed. Every morning Sammy wakes up and points to the cars on the poster and won't stop jabbering until I acknowledge that "yes, those are the cars" - I love being a Mommy! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is set up!!!

Team Skousen said...

He is just too cute! I love how he is just chillin' and reading a book. I love his little bed!

c a n d a c e said...

He is growing up WAY TOO FAST!! Love the pics sis.