Wednesday

Summer Fun

Yesterday was finally warm enough to bring out this fun hose I bought a few weeks ago for Sam. It has little extensions that flip all over and make it fun to play in the water. As you can see, Sammy loved it!

Sammy enjoying his favorite snack - poptarts! He is just so dang cute, I can't get over him!
And here is my happy little guy sitting in his room. I was working on the computer in the office, when I heard him talking to himself. So I sneek a peak to find him sitting on the floor between his dresser and changing table, reading to himself. I didn't tell him to go read or anything, he just went in there and started entertaining himself - so cute! I am amazed that he has a love for reading already and am really excited, too!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

That is so precious! What a cute little guy you have!