Sunday

Saturday

So I tried my hand at renting a vendor's space at a flea/craft market to see how I would do. Here is a picture of my "stand" with Sammy keeping guard. I had around 70 cards available to sell.
And of course it was cold and drizzly, so I had to go buy this canopy at the last second, but it worked pretty well until the microbursts started coming. It was then that I decided to pack up and call it a day. All in all, it was a good thing to try. I made four sales, but with paying back the price of the booth and sales tax, I only made about 75 cents. Oh well!

These two are pictures of all the birds that were in our backyard yesterday. With all the rainstorms we have been having over the last few days, there are a ton of worms out and about and the birds have been enjoying quite a feast!

5 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

I am so proud of you Sis!!!!!

Maples Family!! said...

Oh how fun!! I need to do a little booth thing someday!! COngrats that is pretty good for you first time though!! Nice job!

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH! for getting out there and trying to sell. I am sure business would have been better if it wasn't for the weather :)

Team Skousen said...

Congrats anyways! That is great you are getting your product out there. Maybe next time you will have sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I bet if the weather was better you would have sold more. your cards are awesome!