Monday

Up-to-Date Pictures of Kaylie

Kaylie with her "getup" which includes a respirator, two monitors and five I.V. pumps
Our sweet little girl. The taped tube is the one helping her breathe and the darker one goes into her stomach to remove the blood
We decided that we would just go ahead and buy a new camera since there is no hope of getting our other one back, so we will be able to post more pictures now

Daddy saying goodnight to Kaylie - it is so hard to leave, even just for a little while

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truely amazing staying strong through all of this!! I almost started crying when I saw those pictures of her, I can't imagine the pain and worry you are going through. You will be in my prayers. Kaylie be strong and pull through!!

Maples Family!! said...

I too,started to cry just looking at your pictures, it is so good to hear your keeping strong! You are truely in our prayers for answers!

c a n d a c e said...

I love my Kaylie bug. And my favorite Chrissy. And Robert and Samy. Kaylie is a fighter and she will push through all this!
love ya sis.