Saturday

Fishing on Friday

Robert having a great time fishing - it was great to get away from the hospital and de-stress
Candace and Daniel showing off their "mad skills"
Sammy's trying to figure out just how all this fishing stuff works and Daddy is just enjoying being able to hold his little boy again - we both miss him so much!
My dad and little brother Matt. This picture is what we in my family call a "Classic with Dad"
Sammy checking out the fishies the boys caught
Yummy snacks and staying warm with Mommy

4 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Glad to see you out a little, as hard as it is. I hope everything is going okay! You are still all in our prayers!

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet little boy. Love you.

M said...

Just wanted to let you know that my hubby and I are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Bec Davis said...

Hey Kristine,

I am glad that Robert is able to be down there with you. It must have been very hard all by yourself for so long.
I hope you really enjoyed fishing and were able to relax a little.
Hope everything goes well this week.