Monday

Back to Idaho?

Just a quick little blurp that they are looking into being able to transfer Kaylie back to EIRMC, hooray!! That would mean that Sammy and I could go home and be with Daddy again and even though it would be hard to not have Kaylie home yet, it means we are one step closer!! She is up to full feedings and they are supplementing my breastmilk with more calories, but she is only taking in about half of it through her mouth. They also determined today that she probably isn't swallowing well in addition to not sucking well, so we'll continue to work with her on that. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers, they are helping!

6 comments:

.candace. said...

Heya Sis! Great news!! Check out my blog- the latest addition is dedicated to YOU.
Loves ya-

Candy

Julie Barnes said...

Yeah!! one step closer to home!!

Michelle said...

Hey Christine, I know you don't know who I am but I met you one time at my brother's wedding in Hollister almost two years ago? Anyways, I went to school with Robert and my mom, Denise, is good friends with Trixie. I just wanted to say that you guys are in our prayers! Best of luck to you and just tell Bob I say hi! Your baby is beautiful!

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

Hey, Steen! Good to hear that she's doing a little better again! Love you guys, you're in our prayers!

April

Ashlee said...

That sounds great Christine. We are so excited to see you all again. When do you think you might be coming back?

Unknown said...

Good to hear that Kaylie can be moved soon. I'm sure it will be great to have little family back together.