Wednesday

Funeral Details


Sorry it took me so long to post this info, it has been a long day. Kaylie's funeral will be held on Saturday April 25th, 2009 at the Rigby East Stake Center which is located right next to the cemetery. To find the church and cemetery coming from Utah, you get to Idaho Falls, take Highway 20 towards Rexburg. Get off on the first Rigby exit and turn right at the first traffic light. This is Highway 48. Drive about a mile and both the church and the cemetery are on the north (left) side of the road, you can't miss it. The viewing will be from 1:00 to 1:45 pm and the funeral will begin at 2:00 pm. Family are invited to a meal following the services. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank-you again to everyone for all your comments, we appreciate all who have expressed their condolences and love for us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine and Robert,

I pray that you have the strength to get through the next couple of days. I wish I could be there for you guys to help in any way I could. Know that I will be thinking of you and of sweet little Kaylie.

XO,
Heather Miller