Monday

Kaylie's Funeral

Kaylie's funeral went very well. All those who participated did a wonderful job in helping us to honor our little angel. The weather was beautiful despite a forecast of rainy, windy, cold weather (what else could you expect from Idaho?)
Our eternal family

We would like to ask any friends and family to please send us any pictures you may have of Kaylie, the funeral or any events relating to this so that we can complile all photos onto a CD for whoever would like one and so I can put them in the scrapbook I'm doing for Kaylie. E-mail to Robert at robert.skousen@gmail.com. Thankyou!
These are molds of Kaylie's hand, foot and hers and my hand intertwined. A very special gift from my sisters and mother of which I am so very grateful for.
We would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts, words of encouragement, and prayers on ours and Kaylie's behalf this last month and a half. You never realize how much you are loved until something major like this happens. We are still grieving the loss of our precious little girl, but we have found peace and comfort from Heavenly Father. Sammy is slowly learning to love us again, but I think he knows we always love him. Again, thankyou for the prayers, words, flowers, support and love you have all shown to us and we hope to be able to return it in the days to come.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Christine, Robert and Sammy,

We are grateful we could be there with you this weekend. Kaylie is a beautiful girl. The Spirit was very strong at the funeral. I have pictures I will email to you.

We are praying for you to feel the Comforter near...

We love you,

Aunt Steph and Uncle Reeve

Julie Barnes said...

What an incredibly strong and beautiful family. Love you guys.

Stacy Smith said...

I am glad that the funeral went well. We thought of you a lot that day.

.candace. said...

Thank you for letting me be a part of honoring precious Kaylie. I thought it was a beautiful service and you will all forever be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love always,
Candace

Brianna Tuckett said...

This is Robert's old friend again. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what you guys are dealing with. My heart breaks for you, truly. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling, but isn't it wonderful to know that you will get to be with and raise your precious daughter someday. My prayers are with you.
Brianna

Bec Davis said...

Hey Kristine,

I just wanted say hi and that I am thinking about you. I have been rather busy this week, hopefully next week we can get together - maybe at playgroup if they are still doing it!
Anyway I hope that things are settling down a little for you and Robert.

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

It went really well and was truly a beautiful service. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, I love you all so much! You are all still in my prayers.

April