Sunday

An Update

So, it's been a while since my last post and I had a few pictures I could share, so here they are. Things have been good. We went and saw the Dr. last week and Mommy and baby are looking great. Daddy took us to see the new baby cows at the barn yesterday and Sammy loved the huge cows, although he was a little scared at first (I know, I should've taken pictures, but oh well). And, this week Sammy and I made friends with a family with two kids, a girl who is four and a boy who is 18 months and we are planning to get together weekly for the kids to play and so the Mommy's can have "play time", too! Sammy has really enjoyed learning to play with other kids, even if they are older than him.
Cuddling with his doggy on the floor. He was lying down, but the minute I bring out the camera, he wants to play with it, thus the half-way decent picture!

The other day, Sammy was playing with Robert's old phone and had stuck it in his mouth and was walking around with it hanging out, it was so cute! But, of course when I get the camera, he stops doing it! Oh well!
So last night I looked out the back doors and saw this HUGE icicle hanging from off the roof. The funny thing is that this isn't off a corner or anything where water would normally drain and create a huge icicle! It is nearly touching the ground! Brrrr!

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Freezing Idaho! I do not miss it. Sammy is SO cute!

Team Skousen said...

It does look cold!!! And Sammy is super cute! I love his hair!