Friday

Skousen Update

Sammy during one of his fits that are beginning to increase, dang it all! He has also begun making what we call the pouty face and being a sour apple at random times and to random people
But he is still our little guy and we love him! He now has three teeth on the bottom and four teeth on the top. I think he has two more coming in on the bottom, but they are taking their grand ol' time getting here!

Today a friend and I went over to a girl's house in our ward and we spent two hours making hair bows for our little girls. I cannot tell you how much fun it was to play with ribbon and sparkley gems and talk to adults!!
And yesterday when I got home from my book group, I wanted to do something fun for me, so I set to work on making the latest project posted on Make It & Love It - a bag made from tea towels. It ended up taking me all afternoon and in to the evening to finish, but it was a fun project and who couldn't use another purse/bag?
As for Robert, things are going well at work - no major mishaps on his end. He is also taking a night class at BYU-I two days a week to help him prep to take the GMAT again. We are crossing our fingers that it helps enough to be worth the $400!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oh that top picture is so sad :(