Tuesday

Latest Project

So this is my latest sewing project I have been working on - a bag to hold all those Walmart bags I keep as trash can liners. I'm thinking of keeping this one for myself since it has the most mistakes, being the first attempt, and because it turned out so huge. If any of my friends or family would like me to make them one, just let me know!
The directions I was using said to use one piece of ribbon, but the lady at JoAnn's cut it too short, so I decided to just do two straps that you could tie and have the bag hang as low or as high as you like.
A close up of the fabric used for this project. I can do more in this print or in another style, I just chose this fabric because it was bright and fun, but also because this type of fabric has a little give, allowing it to stretch just a little bit more if you like to keep lots of bags like me!

3 comments:

.candace. said...

wow you are so crafty! i'm so proud sis! I want one for my bday k!?! :)

Love Candy

Devin and Andrea said...

That's so cute! I made one too! haha

Our history said...

Way cute!!! and such a good idea! Thanks for the b-day messages! Hope you are doing well.
hugs and kisses, Renee