Tuesday

Another Project

So my project for today was making binky holders for both Sam and the new little one.
Most turned out pretty cute and it was fun to sit down and do something cutesy-crafty for an hour and be done.
And of course I can't post without adding a few of the latest Sammy pictures. This kid is so adorable and photogenic, I cannot believe it!
His latest misdeeds include discovering the TV remotes and that the TV has buttons on the front, and emptying things such as trash cans, laundry baskets, and toy boxes. He is also learning to communicate better by pointing to the things he wants in addition to yelling, hopefully we can get him to quit with the yelling part!
Here I was trying to capture him playing with his new ball that he absolutely loves, but instead got him halfway falling down! He is so adorable, though! Whenever I pull out the camera nowadays, he starts laughing and runs away!

3 comments:

Erin said...

cute binky clips! That's funny because I have been making some that are very similar. Did you use bulldog clips? where did you get them? I used bulldog clips on one end, and mitten clips on the other (like what are on the end of suspenders) so I could use them with her soothie binkies.

Unknown said...

Look at miss crafty! They are pretty cute.

Brush Family said...

I'm so impressed with all your crafts! I don't know how you get so much done with a toddler and being pregnant!!