Saturday

The First of Many...


So up to this point, Sammy has managed only to give himself some bumps and bruises, but today marks the first of (I'm sure) many self-inflicted injuries. It isn't really bad, but Sammy was walking around holding one of those thought for each day books and fell with the book in hand, jabbing himself just under the eye and making himself bleed and will probably have a black eye tomorrow! What can I say? Boys will be boys!


And here is a photo of the wonderful fence Robert and I built together last night to keep Sammy away from the stove since we use it daily. Not too shabby for being homemade, eh? Robert came up with the idea and did the piecing together while I did all the sanding. We are thinking of spray painting it, but we'll see.

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Looks like boys are adventurous. I am already worried about baby-proofing the apartment. So many things for baby fingers to touch! HEY, how is the pregnancy going?

Unknown said...

It looks like a great fence!

.candace. said...

I love the fence, but I love my Sammy more! Poor little guy. Did he howl?? :)