Sunday

Getting Crafty

So since Robert bought me my sewing machine last month, I have been getting really excited about all the crafty things I can do with it, especially anything concerning our new little one. So, after Robert got home from work yesterday, I sat down and got to work on my first project: baby blankets. I got fabric to make two for our baby and two for friends who are having boys and this is my first attempt at the project. It is definitely a work in progress, but I feel like it turned out pretty well for my first try. I have also been putting my machine to use patching Robert's work pants and making crazy towels for our parents for Christmas (pictures to follow later)

2 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

This looks fantastic Christine!! I'm so proud of you lil sis! Keep up the good work.

Love ya-
Candace

Brush Family said...

Congrats on expecting your second baby! You'll love having a girl - they're so much fun! :)