Friday

Shopping with My Boys

So last night we went to Idaho Falls to return some stuff and also to do a little shopping. Upon arriving at Walmart, we decided to split up to accomplish more. Robert took Sammy to return a few items and I was to start the shopping and they would catch up. Lo and behold, I take my eyes off my boys for two seconds and they get into trouble. After completing the returns, Robert decided to make a pit stop at the donut section to "pick up a few things" (Uh huh)
While he was loading up, Sammy took great notes from his Daddy and ran up to the donuts, grabbed one off the

bottom shelf and ran away as fast as he could, stuffing the donut in his mouth! What a turkey!! It just goes to show that I can't take my eye off either one for a minute and they are off into trouble! :)

These are just some random pictures I took of Sammy yesterday when he was being absolutely adorable. And yes, both of them are from yesterday, it's just that with all the chocolate and frosting from his birthday the night before, we had another little party that required a bath and an outfit change! Ugh!

No comments: