Thursday

The Strider Video



As promised, I have made a video of Sam riding his new Strider bike. He LOVES this thing and the other day I had him try his friend's pedal bike without training wheels and he can do it!! After just two weeks with the strider and he could move to a pedal bike - so worth the money!! But since it is the end of the summer, he can keep riding his Strider and then next summer we will see if he is big enough to ride the green bike from my parents and if not then we will get him a smaller pedal bike. You've gotta love the big wipe out at the end of the video! After I gave him a hug, he told me he wanted to do another movie, but not say "bye", because that makes him fall down :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

awesome! painful crash, but so cute!

c a n d a c e said...

Sooo adorable!! (minus crash) LOVE THAT BOY!!

Unknown said...

Good thing he had his helmet on!