Friday

Newest Family Photos

Here are the family pictures we had done at the beginning of July with my family at the vacation house we rented in Swan Valley. Gorgeous area, let me tell you! First, a picture of Robert and me - it's been five years!

Ok, don't know why these are small, but this one is of my mom and most of my sisters - we are missing the youngest girl.

I had to post this picture of Camilla because when it was her turn for individual pictures, she would NOT smile for the photographer (who is my good friend BTW) but then as she was leaving the picture spot with her family, she totally lit up when who showed up? Yes, ME! It melted my heart that she would give such sweet smiles for her Auntie Christine :)

The Whatcott clan

Me and Sam playin around

My sweet boy

Mommy and Amy - don't you just love the soft purple flowers in the background?


Total personality picture

My handsome boys

Not quite sure what to do with a screaming baby. As sad as it is that she is screaming, I also think it is so cute!

Daddy's little girl, or is it little girl's Daddy? Probably both!

3 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

What precious family pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Cute! Gotta love the fun, screaming ones! They help you remember how life really is! Not always picture perfect, but great anyway!

Julie Barnes said...

Wow, I love them!! I love love love family pictures and isn't it funny that once you have kids you hardly ever get a picture of just you and your spouse??