Sunday

First Milestone!!

Amy reached her first major milestone today - she rolled over!!! She may have done this earlier in the week, but I wasn't completely sure if she had started on her back or not and I didn't see her do it. But tonight I had run to get the camera to take pictures of Sam's face (below) and on my way back in to the kitchen she was lying on the blanket on her back. When I came back to her after taking two pictures of Sam, she had rolled over onto her tummy! This has taken her a while because she HATES being on the floor and Sam is usually pretty rough with her, making me even less inclined to put her down. But hey, she did it and she is learning to enjoy floor time slowly but surely.

And here is Sam licking the beater from our cookies we made for dessert tonight to help pass the time until bedtime since Daddy had to go back to work. The evenings are always tough when Daddy isn't home. Hope everyone enjoyed their "day of rest" and pictures to come soon of Sam on his new Strider bike!