Wednesday

Random Pic's

Here's just a few pictures from the last week or so. The local library is doing a summer reading program. Sam and I read for 20 mins a day (or at least try for every day) and today was the first prize day. He was pretty excited about the hat as you can see!

And two sleeping pictures of Amy. She still does alot of this - which Mommy loves! (see how much we use the blanket you made, Andrea? I love it!!)



Finally one with her eyes open. She was so serious this day, but we love the smiles she gives freely. Sam gets so excited when he is playing with her and she smiles at him.


And just a silly picture of Sam - don't really remember why I had the camera out

1 comment:

Devin and Andrea said...

I have noticed that blanket in a lot of pics! I'm glad you like it! She is so cute and getting so big!