Monday

Me & Firewood

So we found out this weekend that firewood and I only get along if I am the one stacking it, not splitting it. Robert wanted to see if I could help him split the wood and asked to me to try (who knows, maybe he was just hard up for some good entertainment) The end result was me looking like an idiot and hitting the log just right so it came flying back at me and hit me in the shin, giving me a pretty good shiner about the size of a softball. Of course the part where I stomped off mad that my husband had forced me to participate in an activity we both knew I wouldn't be good at and ended up hurting myself and making me look like an idiot was probably just as funny. Now I can look back on the experience and laugh and from now on, me and the firewood have a stacking/unstacking relationship only. Hope you guys have a great week! (And no, I don't have any pictures because the few I could get didn't do it justice, so use your imaginations)

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

The things they make us do!! GRRR! haha