Tuesday

I Thought Halloween Was Over.....

Apparantly Sam didn't get the memo! :) It is so cute to watch him running around the house wearing my witch hat that is way too big for him!
And here he is showing off his three favorite movies at the moment: Nemo, Cars, and Kung Fu Panda (thanks to Robert)

One of his latest things is when he goes to throw a fit, he has learned to scream really high pitched and he throws himself on the floor on his stomach and just lies there like a beached whale, seeing if I will pick him up or not. It's pretty entertaining to see the things your kids will do for attention!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

His little treasures, how cute.

c a n d a c e said...

screaming high pitched screams and lying stiff facedown? Yep, definitely Christine's kid. ;) He is soooo cute!!!

Julie said...

Robert just reminded me that we were planning on going to the temple Friday morning. I was actually wondering if you could babysit. I don't know what time yet. Let me know. I still think it would be fun to get together, what is your Thursday like, or Wednesday afternoon?

Unknown said...

Those are three of the best movies, for sure. That Jack Black just kills me.

Julie Barnes said...

I love the witches hat! SO awesome!