Sunday

Card Time Again

Sorry we've been MIA all week, Sammy has been a sick little guy and gave it to Robert for a bit, too so there hasn't been much to write about. But yesterday I was able to get out and have some "girl time" with my good friend Andrea and we went to Porter's huge holiday opening sale and got some great stuff, I'm so excited! There are a few new things over at my card website and new ones are coming soon with all my new goodies, so be sure to check it out to see if you'd like some cards to send out with your yearly Christmas letter or anything! Love ya guys!

1 comment:

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

Sammy is growing up! What a cutie, I can't get over that smile! I also checked up on your card blog and I LOVE it! Can you bring them down to Thanksgiving? I would love to buy some! (and I actually have some cash) ;)