Wednesday

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Ever since going to Storytime at the Library the week of Halloween, Sam's new favorite song has been "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" but he can't quite say spider yet. It more sounds like "er", which is so adorable because he will come up to me saying "err, err" with his fingers pinched together and it still takes me a while to figure out what he wants. As you can see in the video, he really likes the "washed the spider out" part :)

The second part to the happy feet won't upload, so I guess it's too big, sorry! It is really cute, though because he keeps running from one end of the kitchen to the other, and then he tells you what's out in our backyard, "'mine!" (combine)

5 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Too cute! He is sooo adorable!

Leslie said...

This is soooooo cute!!!! Another thing to look forward to at Thanksgiving! Give him a huggle from Oma!

Team Skousen said...

I like how he appluads your performance at the end! So funny!

P.S. Your food storage inspires me! My pantry is not stocked very well :)

Unknown said...

Washed the spider out! Cute! Great singing too, Christine:)

Melanie Hensley said...

So cute! I like the end :)