Wednesday

Tagged

So, since I obviously have nothing better to do, I am going to do this "tagged" thing my sister did so maybe a few of you can get to know me a bit better. Especially since most of the time my blogging is all about my kids.
1. Post these rules. 
2. Post a photo of yourself and a few random facts.
3. Answer the questions set for you by me.
Ok, I can't believe it, but this is the last picture I have of myself. You want to know when this was taken? November 17th of last year! I guess I'm kinda camera shy. That and add in the fact that I am the one taking the pictures 99% of the time and it just ends up being very few pictures. So don't laugh! (Sam was terrified of this "Little" Critter character BTW)
Random Facts
  • I like to watch "Prison Break" and "Numb3rs" on Netflix right now, but some other shows I have enjoyed are "Bones", "Grey's Anatomy", "Psych", "Cake Boss", and "Monk"
  • I am quite shy when it comes to meeting new people. Robert always gets after me when I complain about no one talking to me or sitting next to me at events such as RS and ward activities because I don't sit next to anyone or talk to anyone and just expect them to come to me. But once I get to know you, LOOK OUT!!
  • My plan for college was to do nursing school, but if I didn't get in right away I was going to do cosmetology and then try again to get in to nursing after I finished. I would still really like to do this someday, but time and money aren't in great supply these days to do it.
  • I was really glad to get married before I turned 21 because then I didn't have to face the decision about going on a mission. (Weird thing to be grateful about, I know!)
  • I love to read and can be crazy about it (like spending all day reading a book I am really into and ignoring everything else around me), but there are some books that I simply cannot read and probably never will. Titles in this category (ok, please don't stone me!) would include self-help books, works by Jane Austen, autobiographies, inspirational books, etc. (it has to have a PLOT!)
And the person who tagged me (Candace) didn't give me a list of questions from her to me, so I will just answer the questions she answered on her tag:

  • If you had to pick 1 thing to eat for the rest of your life, what'd it be?

This one is truly tough. I think strawberries would definitely be in the top ten.

  • If you could be any celebrity, who would you be?

I don't know very many celebrities, so this is kinda stupid for me. But I would like to be a classy actress who's done a ton of cool movies like Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts. 

  • What would you do with $5000, if you had to spend it all in 1 day?
I'm sure I could find SOMEWHERE to spend all that dough. It would be fun to go on a major shopping trip and buy all the things I have ever wanted (and sadly enough it would probably just about cover it)  BUT being the Mommy I am, it would probably go towards something for the family like a yard or toys we could enjoy together like 4-wheelers or a boat or something.

  • What is your favorite scent? (perfume)

The one perfume I have is Eternity by Calvin Klein and I love it; I also really like Pure Seduction & Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. (I know, not perfume, but it is a scent!) 

  • If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I would love to have a name that has a cute, fun, short nickname OR I would change it to a name I love that my husband won't let me name one of my children, like Olivia.

  • Chocolate or Fruit Candy?
Depends on the kind, but I usually go for fruity when it comes to ice cream and such.

  • What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday is the only day I can count on my husband being home and spending time together as a family. Couple that with shared cooking/child-tending responsibilities and it leads me to vote Sunday as my favorite.

  • What is your favorite restaurant?
It depends on my mood, but almost every single time you can expect me to say "Yes! Yes! Yes!" to Johnny Carino's or Red Robin.


Now it's time for me to tag some other peeps to do this little get-to-know-you-thingy:
Carli A. & Tenika D. & Andrea B. & Julie P. & Julie B. & Eleanor R. 


Answer the questions above plus these two:

  • Where did you meet/tell us the story of you and your hubby?
  • Book you last read or are reading now and what you thought/think of it?



3 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

way to go sis!!!

Tenika Dennis said...

We need to take your picture! Next time I see you, I'm going to take a picture of you and the kids! Thanks for tagging me. :)

Unknown said...

Too funny about avoiding a mission! I had the same fears growing up, but Adam assures me that I WILL be serving a mission someday and I better not grumble about it.