Sunday

Update on Us

Yesterday between crafts, shopping, and our ward Christmas party, we got a cord of wood and stacked it along one side of our garage to hopefully keep us stocked on wood for the winter. So if you are curious as to how much a cord of wood is, see above picture. Around here a cord of wood goes for around $130 if you pay for it. We are hoping that next year we can just make a few trips to the mountains and get all our wood for free.
Well, it's been kind of a crazy week with Christmas and church callings, so sorry we haven't been updating as much!
Sam loves the head lamps we got on Black Friday. It was a great deal including six LED flashlights and two head lamps with batteries for ten bucks!

Robert struttin' his stuff with his new Christmas gift - a chainsaw. (No, he didn't cut all that wood, but it makes a sweet background)
And again, I have to show off our proud little tree now full of gifts, although most of them are for our friends and Sam. Robert and I got gifts that were too big to wrap this year. He gave me a treadmill and I gave him the above pictured chainsaw and some tools and one other thing, but since he reads this, I can't tell you until after Christmas. I know, the suspense! Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

c a n d a c e said...

So cute!! Congrats on the awesome gift!! :)

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Looks like things are good, and busy! You have a cute family! But where are the pictures of you???

Julie Barnes said...

Busy, busy, busy!! I love the tree. I got stephen a TV... and he already uses it. So much for surprises :)