Tuesday

Thanksgiving Post

Yay! Look at all our beautiful pies! (sorry the picture is a little hazy, we left the camera out in the car) I have nevermade a pie in my life and we made 10 this year for Thanksgiving!!! They all turned out pretty well, though! We went down to my parent's house in Utah to celebrate the holiday and to get away for a few days and the pies were our contribution to the feast. We made: two strawberry cheesecake, two pumpkin, pecan, apple, peach, blueberry, lemon sour cream, and a fat free banana chocolate pudding. So yummy!
I didn't get any pictures, but on turkey day the guys and I went shooting, which was so much fun because we haven't gone in so long. I'm happy to say that I still am a dang good shot, I even tried two clay pidgeons at a time for the first time ever and was hitting both most times.
Friday we couldn't decide which to do, bowling or rock climbing, so we did both! Here my dad and little bro Daniel are taking their turns.
Sam hangin' out on the gate by where we went rock climbing. I didn't go, however due to my extreme exhaustion from our 5 am shopping (yes, we braved the crowds and came away victorious with movies, tools and a treadmill for me!) and my intense fear of heights. My little sister April and her husband, John are pro's, though and Robert gave it a try as well!
Sammy and Daddy playing peek-a-boo! They had so much fun playing while we were waiting for the rope system to get set up.
Robert climbing the rock face. My dad is at the top working the ropes. We also watched the BYU vs. U of U game and as a speaker in church put it "The Lord's university won" :) It was a great game, if any of you saw it. It was a great trip and we are so glad we got to go and get away for a bit, thanks fam for the great time!

1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

THANK YOU for coming and bringing your sweet fam!! I sure love you all and miss you!! :)