Wednesday

It's Beginning to Feel Alot Like Christmas

The new tablecloth I made for our table to help get the festive feel and our 99 cent poinsettia(spelling?)
We decided against getting a real tree this year since we would only be able to enjoy it for two weeks, but my awesome friend offered her artificial tree to us since they got a real tree this year. I have to admit, I was really sad to think we wouldn't have a tree and it just didn't seem like Christmas at our house, despite the stockings and outside lights. Now our holiday feel is complete with this two footer with ornaments and candy canes! (thanks so much again, Julie!)

Our entertainment center serving as our stocking hanging area. I need to get some Christmas kisses for the bowl and we will be set!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, we are borrowing a "fake" too. Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I can't wait to see Sammy's two-year-old excitement on Christmas.

Team Skousen said...

Glad you guys are coming down! Hopefully we will see you. There's a Skousen picnic right?? Wouldn't be Christmas without one :)