Monday

Too Cute to Not Post

I'm really pushing to get Sam his own little chair to sit in to watch movies and read books and we did buy one, but it turned out it wasn't as great as we thought. He won't stay on the couches for long because they are so far away from the t.v., but neither one of us likes him standing two inches way, either. So for now, Robert figured this random blue chair we have from when our apartment furniture was blue could work. As you can see, Sam has taken to it quite nicely.
And here is a picture of my wonderful treadmill that is my Christmas gift. I am so excited to get to use it every day! Although I know it may not happen, my plan is to get up at 6:30 every morning to make Robert lunch and breakfast and when he leaves at 7, I will walk on it until Sam gets up. Today it worked out that I was able to walk nearly 2 miles and get dressed for the day before the kiddo got up!

5 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

I too would like a treadmill for Christmas, but I don't think that will happen, so you exercise for, for now ok! thanks! I like using my parents when i go to there house

Unknown said...

I need to start waking up before my kids too. I really is the best plan, but one of the hardest to carry out.

c a n d a c e said...

Aww Cute Sam Sam!! Nice Treadmill Sis - flashy! :) Good job on walking!

Steph said...

He's such a cutie pie! That is a really nice treadmill - good for you!! You go, girl!!

Team Skousen said...

Lucky you!!! I cannot get up in the morning...Someone would have to push me off the bed. hahaha...maybe I should try it for a while!