Thursday

Where's My Husband When I Need Him?

The little furry friend we found when we got back from making dinners for the farm workers. *Note: I HATE MICE!!!! And even though some may think this little guy is kinda cute, I still hate being the one to have to dispose of them. But if you simply take them outside and release them, they come back again, so you must end their existence (yes, that is the nicest way I can think of to say it) I am really, really, really looking forward to having a husband again who gets to do the little jobs like these for me. Hope your night was more pleasant than finding a mouse and a temper-tantrun from a nearly-two-year-old (he screamed for half an hour, fell asleep for 5 mins and screamed again for another 20, ugh!)

10 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I do like little furry things...I'm sad for the mouse. :(

Unknown said...

Wow, captured alive! Amazing. And have you ever noticed how those knock out tantrums hardly every happen while daddy is around, at least in my family.

Julie Barnes said...

Yikes!! I am not a fan of rats/mice either. AND I thought that kids got better as they got older? ha ha ha. Edward was up at 4 am and would NOT go back to bed. After an hour of crying, I gave up, fed him and we have been up since. Oh well :)

Melissa said...

Yuck! Your braver then me.

c a n d a c e said...

Siiiiiick.
You are such a Trooper Sis!!

Team Skousen said...

Oh that's a great picture of the cute little mouse. I wish there was barrier spray or something for rodents...then we wouldn't have to knock em out.

Unknown said...

Ugh! Creepy!!!!!!!

Katie said...

sounds like you need some decon and some good traps. Remind me to tell you about my mouse stories. icky.

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Oh Christine I miss you!!!

Stacy Smith said...

How did you get it into a box like that? That is impressive. I love all your jars of canned goods too, I haven't attempted any canning yet.