Friday

Happy Birthday to Me

So my birthday started off kinda slow, but we finally got going and I was able to go to the temple and do some initiatories (thanks Julie!) and then we came home to find cupcakes waiting for us.
As you can see, Sammy's doing a great job helping me enjoy them! (thanks Andrea!) And I think the rest of the day is going to be spent attempting to make plum jelly - wish me luck! I am saving the pedicure and shopping for another day when I have more energy and can appreciate it more (I stayed up to see Robert got home, meaning we didn't get to bed until midnight)

7 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Happy Birthday Christine! I think the temple is the perfect place to go. :)

Unknown said...

I'm going to call you right now to wish you a happy birthday!

Team Skousen said...

Happy birthday! Your little guy is so cute!

Melanie Hensley said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great one. we miss you.

Melanie and josh Hensley

Julie Barnes said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the cupcakes... wish I could eat one right now :)

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

Oh Christine.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Sorry I missed it....BAD friend!) Hope you had a GREAT one! Sounds like you have more fun things to look forward to. I take after my grandma and celebrate the whole MONTH!!! :)

Devin and Andrea said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Sammy looks so cute with those cupcakes! :)