Thursday

Kids Say the Sweetest Things

So this last week has gone by quickly, but uneventfully as well. We've hit a few parks on the semi-nice days with friends and just enjoyed having Robert home more than he has been in the last two months! I wanted to share some of Sam's latest things he's been doing/saying. We go outside most days to check on the garden and water the trees, which he has loved helping with. One day after lunch, I went outside to just sit in the sunshine for a bit, and Sam comes and says "Sit a mom" (sit by mom) and then he starts picking the dandelions, first giving me one, then one for him. He did this several times, first picking Mommy a flower and then one for himself; while doing this he kept saying "A wan one, Mom?" He has really developed a sense for others and it has been fun to both watch and be the recipient (?) of! On the flip side, though, he can also be the two-year-old monster and has taken to hitting Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully this phase will be over soon, but we still just love our little guy!
Today we were working on clearing out the ditch (again) and I kept reminding him to be careful while throwing rocks into the water (he's fallen in once already) and I sat down to rest and he came up to me and said "A careful Mom, fall a water" - soooo cute!!
Hopefully I will remember the camera on one of our next outings so I can post new pictures soon! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

c a n d a c e said...

I can't believe how grown up he is and the sentences he is saying! Love ya sis. :)