Wednesday

Husband Tag



A friend of mine did this husband tag and even though she didn't technically tag me, I wanted to do it too, so here is some info about my hubby:

1-Where did you meet? We first met when his roommate and my best friend decided to go out for ice cream after country dancing at BYU-Idaho. I didn't want to go home alone and he didn't find a girl to take out, so we went together.

2-How long did you date before you were married? Counting from that first date in September, we went nearly a year to the next August. We didn't really pick up on the dating until November, though and got engaged on Valentine's.

3-How long have you been married for? 2 years, 3 months and counting

4-What does he do that surprises you? He really has a tender heart and is considerate of everyone. This doesn't really surprise me anymore because I have come to know that that is the way he is, but it surprises me to find such a trait in such an outdoorsy-farmer-tough kind of guy.

5-What is your favorite quality about him? I don't know if I can choose just one....I love the trait listed above because I am included in his consideration for all around him. I also love that we can have great times just doing the simplest things like watching a movie at home or cleaning our cars. We just enjoy each other's company so much, I love it because I don't really have that with anyone else.

6-Does he have a nickname for you? The one I wish he would use all the time is Estrellita, which means "little star", but he often calls me "woman" when he wants something or is mad and "chica" or "sexy" the rest of the time.

7- What's his favorite color? Green or blue

8-What's his favorite food? He loves Mexican food, but real Mexican food, not American Mexican and anything spicy

9-What's his favorite sport? Motorcycles and wrestling

10-Who said "I love you" first? I don't really know, but knowing both of us, it was probably me.

11-When and where was your first kiss? On our first "official" date to one of the BYU-Idaho formal dances, I think they called it Preference. On the steps leading up to his apartment.

12-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? I have no idea, you'd have to ask his opinion on this one, but I think we both love it when we can go to the temple together. I know it sounds cheesy, but we never get to anymore and we always come away feeling so in love.

13-Do you have kids? How many? We have 1 son, Samuel and 1 more on the way due April 8th

14-What's a hidden talent he has? Robert has some really awesome things he can cook. I won't eat anyone else's waffles now because I love his so much. And he makes the best egg, cheese and bacon burritos you've ever tasted.

15-How old is he? 24

16-What's his favorite type of music? Rock, pop and country. I guess a little of everything

17-What do you admire most about him? How hard he works for our family. He never complains about the difficult things he's had to go through in order to get jobs or to provide for our family. He is willing to ride his bike on icy roads so that I can have a car to drive when I want to go somewhere, talk about sacrifice!!

18-What's his favorite pastime? Motorcycles, guns, basically doing things. He doesn't like to sit around the house, he wants to be out and doing things, even if it is working or fixing things he would rather do it than sit and watch tv or a movie.

19-Do you think he is going to read this? Not unless I tell him about it, then he may check it out to see what all I got wrong about him!

I love you, Guapo!! I now tag Corinne, Kayla (when you've recovered from having Gracie), Renee, Adalynn, Kelli, and anyone else who wants to share a little something about their hubbies (especially since most blogs are done by the women and you never get to hear about the men)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Robert is awesome! I love to watch him with Sammy - he is such a good Daddy. He treats you with kindness and love, and that means a lot to me because I love you. I admire Robert's support of our family, and he is one of the hardest-working people I've ever known. We all love him very much - give him a hug for me!