Thursday

Happy Birthday!!

So today is my 22nd birthday and in order to celebrate, I decided I wanted to go to the Provo Temple with my Mom. I figured since I couldn't spend my special day with my best friend, I could spend it with my Mom, helping someone else and in the most beautiful place I could be. We went with the intention of doing initiatories, but it was a really long wait, so we did sealings instead. It was soo cool getting to be in the temple again (I haven't been in over a year with being pregnant with Sammy, Sammy being born, etc).
After that, we went out for lunch at Macaroni Grill and then went shopping at my favorite place....Bed, Bath & Beyond. I picked out my present from my parents, which was an awesome rice cooker! I haven't ever had one and I figured it would be practical to get one considering how much we eat rice (at least once a week) and I am getting tired of Minute Rice, so now we have a sweet rice cooker we can begin using when we (finally) move! It was a great birthday!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WEll happy Birthday! Rice cookers are awesome! we love ours! We like jasmine rice the best.

Unknown said...

Hey, happy bDay!