Saturday

Pizza Time!

So here are my little bros, Daniel and Matthew, over for some homemade pizzas last night. With Robert working so much lately (from 7 am to 9 pm most days), I figured I could babysit my little brothers so my parents can go out on the town and have a nice dinner. Also that way Sammy and I don't spend Friday nights alone, so it works out great!
A week or two ago, I was babysitting Matt for my Mom while she went to the dentist and we had leftover homemade pizza that I had made by myself (believe it or not!) and Matty couldn't believe that I had made my own pizza, so I promised him that I would show him how he could make his own pizza.
I actually took the easy way out this time and just defrosted some Rhoades rolls and we made little personal pizzas. Both Dan and Matt loved putting as many (or as little) toppings on their pizzas as they wanted and then getting to enjoy them. A fun project!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those boys sure have grown since the wedding.