Sunday

Feeling Loved

First of all, I got my Mother's Day gift this week, a new KitchenAid mixer! This is also the big, bad boy. You know, the five quart bowl that lifts up to the mixer with the beefy motor? Yep, it now belongs to me! And of course, what do you have to do with a new mixer? Make chocolate chip cookies, yumm!
Next, while we were shopping at Sam's last night (our favorite Saturday night hang-out these days), Robert got me two dozen beautiful white roses!! They just melt my heart every time I walk into the kitchen! It is amazing what a simple thing or act can do to change your attitude!
And last, but not least, my new toolkit. Seriously, this is my own set of tools that I can use around the house when I need them. My mom gave them to me (which was really sweet) and even Robert thought it was a really cool idea, he was even just the tinsiest bit jealous! (ha ha ha) And yes, I have already used them. I finally bought new blinds and nice curtains for my living room and I installed them myself using these handy dandy tools. (they really do work and are of good quality, which is amazing, you'd think they'd be cheap and kind of a joke)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adam has been threatening for years to get tools for my birthday. I'd wish he would just do it. Yours look super cute.

Ashley said...

DUDE!!! I am so jealous!!! How cool is it to have a PINK tool set??!!??