Wednesday

Sammy's First Major Milestone!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of this awesome event, but today Sammy rolled over for the first time. A major milestone for a baby. He just decided he wanted to do it, and did it! He hasn't really been trying or practicing or anything, he just suddenly did it when I put him on the floor for some tummy time. And, not only did he just roll over, he did it three times in a row before he got tired of entertaining Mommy! Hooray for my little boy! :)

1 comment:

Adalynn said...

Yeah - that is so awesome! When Dylan started rolling over I was at work :( But my sis was watching him and took tons of pictures so I had a little flip book! They don't stop from there - :)
Oh and we didn't have any bookcases at the yard sale. I actually need to get another one myself! :) I'll keep my eye open though.